Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: Natural White
- This Montval block is 40x50cm and includes 12 sheets of 300gsm cold pressed (not) textured watercolour paper. It is glued on four sides allowing you to work directly on the block without the need to stretch the paper prior use.
- Montval is a top quality watercolour practice paper by Canson. It is suitable for all wet techniques including watercolour, gouache, ink and acrylic.
- Perfect for beginners and improvers, Montval is a forgiving paper allowing to easily lift off paint to correct your work.
- Very robust, this paper withstands scraping without damaging the paper surface.
- Permanent paper complying with the ISO9706 standards: mould-resistant, acid-free and naturally white for limited aging of the paper and optimal longevity overtime.
Number Of Pages: 12
Release Date: 01-04-2020
Details: Canson Montval paper was designed by the renowned painter Gaspard Maillol and manufactured by Canson at his request at the beginning of the 20th century. Since then, the paper quality has improved. It is acid-free, mould-resistant and free of any optical brighteners what gives it with an excellent longevity over time. Very forgiving and easy to use, it is a top quality watercolour practise paper allowing the paint to lift off easily. It is available in a cold pressed (Not) and snowy grain texture as well as in a variety of formats (in sheets, four side glued block, manipacks). Suitable for watercolour, gouache and acrylic.
Package Dimensions: 19.3 x 15.8 x 0.4 inchesNote: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .