QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Rembrandt oil colors are proudly crafted in Holland.
- This professional-quality paint is made from high-quality raw materials.
- These oils have ultimate color strength due to finely ground and highly concentrated pigments.
- All colors have the highest degree of lightfastness: at least 100 years under museum conditions.
- See the description for set content details of this master wood box set.
Details: Rembrandt professional oil color is a superior quality paint carefully crafted in Holland from only the best raw materials. The range touts brilliant, intense colors in all opacity levels. Finely ground pigments are highly concentrated for optimal color strength. Paints have the highest degree of lightfastness with great durability of the paint coat. This wood box master set includes (10) 15ml tubes: Permanent Yellow Light (283), Permanent Yellow Deep (285), Light Oxide Red (339), Permanent Red Light (370), Permanent Madder Medium (395), King's Blue (517), Permanent Blue Violet (568), Phthalo Blue Green (576), Sap Green (623), Oxide Black (735), (12) 40ml tubes: Yellow Ochre (227), Permanent Lemon Yellow (254), Permanent Yellow Medium (284), Vermilion (311), Quinacridone Rose (366), Permanent Red Medium (377), Burnt Umber (409), Burnt Sienna (411), Ultramarine Deep (506), Sevres Blue (530), Emerald Green (615), Permanent Green Light (618), and (2) 60ml tubes: Zinc White (104), Titanium White (105). This set also includes 3 charcoal sticks, 2 hog bristle brushes (flat size 10, filbert size 14), 2 synthetic fiber brushes (flat size 6, round size 4), 75ml Talens odorless white spirit, 75ml Talens painting medium, 75ml Talens retouching varnish, a painting knife, a double palette cup, and a wooden palette.
Package Dimensions: 189.0 x 110.2 x 51.2 inches