Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Winsor & Newton
- Product 1: Sold as a Set of 10 colors
- Product 1: Individually formulated colors
- Product 1: High quality oil colors at a moderate price
- Product 1: Lightfast, permanent and intermixable with other brands
- Product 2: Refined linseed oil is the most commonly used oil by artists
- Product 2: Add to other oils to slow drying
- Product 2: Reduces oil color consistency
- Product 2: Increases gloss and transparency
Binding: Product Bundle
Details: Winsor & Newton Winton Oil Colour Paint Basic Set, Ten 21ml TubesThe Winton line is a traditional range of oil colors. They're made from moderately priced pigments and formulated for student and amateur artists or more accomplished artists requiring large volumes of color within moderate cost limits. This package contains ten 21-milliliter tubes of paint (cadmium yellow pale hue, cadmium red deep hue, french ultramarine, phthalo blue, virdian hue, burnt umber, yellow ochre, burnt sienna, ivory black, titanium white). Conforms to astm d4236.Winsor & Newton Refined Linseed Oil 75ml (3221748)Winsor & Newton Refined Linseed Oil 75mlNote: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .