QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Winsor & Newton
- Ideal for student and amateur artists or more accomplished painters requiring large volumes of color within moderate cost limits
- A high level of pigmentation provides good covering power and tinting strength
- Introductory set that includes six 21ml tubes
- Moderately priced oil colors for those needing large volume of color
- Includes 6-21-milliliter tubes
- Conforms to ASTM d4236
Publisher: Winsor & Newton
Details: Winton is a traditional range of oil colors, made from moderately priced pigments, formulated for student and amateur artists or more accomplished painters requiring large volumes of color within moderate cost limits. A high level of pigmentation provides good covering power and tinting strength. While it can't match the superior pigment load of Artists' Oil Color, the Winton range is much stronger than many other artists' quality ranges. Winton uses moderately priced pigments rather than lessening the pigment content to an unacceptable level. Winsor & Newton formulation, manufacture and quality control ensure a product of absolute excellence. This set contains six 0.7 oz. (21 ml) tubes, including one each of Cadmium Yellow Pale Hue, Permanent Alizarin Crimson, French Ultramarine, Viridian Hue, Yellow Ochre, and Burnt Umber.
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 4.8 x 1.0 inches