Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- DECOART POURING MEDIUM - Decoart DS135-65 Pouring Medium, 16oz. Create rich, vibrant pours with this fluid pouring medium. Thins paint to the ideal consistency, creates cell effects, and reduces cracking and crazing It will not slow down the drying time, alter the color, or lessen the adhesion of paint. Mix with acrylics or media fluid acrylics to create stunning effects on canvas, wood, or other art surfaces.
- ACRYLIC POURING OIL - Pixiss100ml/3.3oz Pixiss Acrylic Pouring Oil. Made of 100% silicone for the perfect cells every time. Pixiss pouring oil is fully compatible with any brand and type of art medium used in acrylic fluid art pouring. 1000 cSt Low-Med viscosity. Perfectly clear colorless. Will not alter the color of your acrylic paint pouring projects. NON-TOXIC - Non-toxic and odorless. No additives, solvents or propellants. 100% pure silicone.
- PIXISS MIXING STICKS - 20x Pixiss Paint Mixing Sticks for mixing your resin, stain, epoxy, paint and more.
- VIBRANT POURS - Liquid pouring medium, perfect for artists and hobbyists to create acrylic art. Gives you the artists the ability to create rich, vibrant pours with this fluid pouring medium.
- COLOR SAFE - Will not slow down the drying time, alter the color, or lessen the adhesion of paint. non-toxic and safe.
Details: Decoart 16-ounce DS135-65 Pouring Medium and Pixiss Acrylic Pouring Silicone Oil, 20x 6-inch Pixiss Wood Mixing Sticks.
Package Dimensions: 7.2 x 5.5 x 1.8 inchesNote: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .