QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Derwent Pencil Extender Set lets you use almost every bit of a pencil before having to throw it away
- Silver extender fits larger-size pencils up to 8mm
- Black extender fits standard-size pencils up to 7mm
- Adjustable screw fitting holds pencils securely
- Soft touch coating on barrel offers a firm grip
Details: By using a pencil extender you can use almost every bit of a wood case pencil before having to throw it away. It becomes a writing instrument by making shorter pencils feel more balanced as it allows for a better grip. Derwent Pencil Extenders are available in two sizes. The silver extender fits larger sized pencils, up to 8 mm, including Derwent Pastel, Colorsoft and Artists Pencils. The black extender is for use with standard sized pencils, up to 7 mm, including Derwent Graphic, Watercolor, and Studio. Both extenders have a robust screw fitting to hold the pencils securely and a soft touch coating on the barrel for improved grip