QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: In the Meadow
- Rendered in Renoir's signature saturated, luminous colors, each brushstroke seems to vibrate with life, giving this quaint, sun dappled scene a precious quality.
- Giclee Print Technology: Using archival-quality inks onto premium canvases, giclee printing guarantees incredible detail, phenomenal quality, and vibrant colors. Saturated colors for up to 100 years.
- Golden Frame, Picture Size: 24x20", Framed Size: 30x26" (76x66cm)
- Surface varnished with Semi-Gloss Acrylic Coating to enhance appearance: brushstrokes are more clearly defined, details more apparent and colors more vibrant.
- Brand Quality: production from one of the world's leading wall decor manufacturers, DecorArts a registered Trademark. Made in the USA.
Publisher: Decor Arts International Corp
Renoir's paintings are notable for their vibrant light and saturated color, most often focusing on people in intimate and candid compositions. In characteristic Impressionist style, Renoir suggested the details of a scene through freely brushed touches of color, so that his figures softly fuse with one another and their surroundings.
As one of the fellow founders of Impressionism, Renoir was a good friend of Monet's. In the late 1860s, through the practice of painting light and water en plein air (in the open air), he and his friend Claude Monet discovered that the color of shadows is not brown or black, but the reflected color of the objects surrounding them.
A prolific artist, he made several thousand paintings. The warm sensuality of Renoir's style made his paintings some of the most well-known and frequently-reproduced works in the history of art.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 28.0 x 3.0 inches