Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Contains 2 PER ORDER: Archival quality Pigma Ink Brush - Black
- Chemically stable - waterproof - and fade resistant
- Will not smear - feather or bleed through most papers
- Thorough ink delivery to the sides and tip of the flexible brush
- Great for Calligraphy - Scrapbooks - Awards and certificates - Graphic art and illustrations - Rubber stamps and decorative fabric projects
Details: Writes like a pen and paints a like brush! Swirls, doodles, fine lines, and broad brush strokes are possible with this flexible brush-tipped pen. Pigma Brush is comfortable to hold and responds to instant changes in pressure or direction. Vivid, fresh color enhances hand made compositions and conveys personality, style or emotion. Illustrators, manga artists, cartoonists and hobbyists can put pen to paper and leave a mark that will last a lifetime. Sakura Color Products invented and patented PIGMA ink in 1982. This special formulation of pigment based ink is more complex and stable than dye based inks. Pigma ink has become the standard for what is defined as reliable, permanent, archival quality ink.
EAN: 5056225206210Note: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .