QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- A special air dry polymer resin clay that cures to a durable, flexible and translucent finish; a clay you can see through
- An exceptional choice for making flowers, jewelry, figurines and ornaments; mixes with acrylic or oil paints for custom colors and textural effects
- Add to other polymer clays for a sophisticated look with depth, texture and light effects
- Minimal color shift from raw to cured, maintains its flexibility, easily decorated with acrylic or oil paints, no kiln or baking is required
- ACMI certified non-toxic; acid free for scrapbooking applications; waterproof
Details: ACTIVA Lumina Clay is a unique air dry polymer clay that dries to a translucent finish. It’s a durable, flexible clay that you can see through. Create unique flowers, jewelry, figurines and ornaments with a magical visual appearance and texture. Mix this clay with acrylic or oil paint for a custom look in just the right hue. Add Lumina Clay to other polymer clays for a sophisticated creation with depth, texture and visual appeal. There is minimal color shift from raw to cured, it maintains its flexibility and is easily decorated. Final results are durable and waterproof. There is no baking or kiln required. ACMI certified and conforms to ASTM D4236. It’s acid free so it’s perfect for scrapbooking applications.
Since its founding in 1959, ACTIVA Products has been the industry leader in supplying the highest quality materials for creativity. For artists, crafters, designers and educators, ACTIVA provides the right tools and products for artistic expression. Whether the need is for instant papier mache, air dry clays and plasters, vibrant sand, casting, sculpture or floral design, ACTIVA products provide the quality, consistency and proven performance expected by even the most demanding artisan. All our products are 100% safe, non-toxic and meet or exceed all US and European testing standards. ACTIVA Products, Materials for Creativity.