QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Matt gel for acrylic paints in 500ml jar
- When mixed with acrylic colors, leave to dry away from dust between 30 minutes to 1 hour; the paint is completely dry in 1 to 8 days depending on thickness; very adherent and indelible once dry with a flexible and resistant to bending film
- The matt gel can be applied on canvas, cardboard, wood, and metal (suitable for most surfaces) when mixed with acrylics
- Can be used with all extra fine and fine acrylic colours or with acrylic inks and be diluted with water or with acrylic mediums
- Clean brushes and painting knives with soapy water
Publisher: Pebeo Fabricant de Couleurs
Details: The Artist Acrylics range of Extra Fine auxiliaries allows for the further expansion of creative possibilities when painting with Acrylic paints. The mediums, gels and varnishes of this range are recognized for their high transparency and non-yellowing properties as well as for a very good suppleness and flexibility of the film. They can be mixed with all extra fine and fine colours or with acrylic inks. The Matt gel may be mixed with the colour to improve depth and transparency. It is ideal for collages and inlays and has a matt and very transparent finish once dry. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.