QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this set have any color blues or whatnot?
The closets color you will find to the color blue is margenta. This set is just for pinks and goldens. The color names refer to the flowers you can render with them just as stand alone.
What is the best type of paper needed for this pencil set?
I find that somewhat heavy paper works best for these coloring pencils. They look just dandy specially on mixed media paper, and also black paper as well.
Are all these coloring pencils just different shades of pink?
There are also golden coloring pencils as well. These are just for flowery patterns and the like.
How much time does it usually take for these Spectrum Noir pens to get home, I live in the US?
I live in the US. As such, these pencils arrived pretty quickly when I ordered them.
How does this compare with Derwent coloring pencils?
These pencils are just like the derwent coloursoft pencils. Both have their pigments bounded by wax, and they can be blended together.
Brand: ColourBlend by Spectrum Noir
- This is a good set of flower coloring pencils. They are good both for sketching and illustrating.
- The pigments have a smooth, saturated texture.
- The pigments are held together by wax.
- When used together, they can be blended to form new textures, and colors.
- The wood of these pencils come from Californian cedar. It gives these pencils, that nice wooden smell, that only traditionally made pencils have.
- This wood is also matte coated.
- The entire set comes in a protective tin box, as well.
Publisher: Crafter's Companion
Details: These coloring pencils can be used to sketch and to make illustrations. They also add a nice tone to markers and pens. This makes these coloring pencils prime for mixed media works. The pencils have some high grade pigments. It produces a seamless transition between each color. You can add layers, to add debt. The core of these pencils is about 4mm. They are 33 percent larger than past colour blend pencils. I got these coloring pencils as part of a birthday request I made to my brother. I am always drawing plenty of dainty, cute things. As such, I needed a set that offered me a wide range of flower colors. I hope you find this useful for your colorful projects.