Brand: Daler Rowney
- Artists' Watercolours are characterized by their rich, free-flowing colour, which never leaves any hard lines at the edge of a wash.
Details: Introducing Daler-Rowney Watercolour Gummed Pads. . .
- Improved grain texture with fairly hard surface providing good erasability
- 3g weight, established as the standard amongst watercolour artists
- Paper offers good water absorbency and suitability for masking fluid without stretching
- Acid Free and buffered to prevent deterioration of colour and to preserve the integrity of the paper over time
- Manufactured on a Fourdrinier machine using 1% virgin woodpulp
- Ideal for beginners & students as well as professional artists preferring to work in mainly 'dry' watercolour techniques
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask the artsy sister about this product.