QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Collection includes an assortment of colored pencils and drawing media
- 5 Colorsoft pencils provide rich color that's perfect for mixing and blending
- 4 Studio pencils offer crisp, precise drawing with texture and blendability
- Metallic pencil is highly reflective, watersoluble and best for dark backgrounds
- Blender and Burnisher are used to create a subtle blend of colors and shine
Publisher: ACCO Brands
Derwent Color Collection, 12-Ct. TinA Brilliant Collection of Versatile Watersoluble Media
Whether you’re looking for the perfect gift for your artsy friend or a treat for the artist in you, this eclectic collection should be at the top of your list. Each set includes a brilliant combination of assorted watersoluble drawing and coloring media that offer so many creative options. Plus, the pencils are pre-sharpened, so they’re ready to use.
Soft, velvety Colorsoft Pencils have a rich, dense color application for mixing and blending. The Derwent Studio Pencil is a more precise writing tool with a slim, hexagonal wooden barrel that’s easy to grip for more detailed illustration work. Metallic Pencils add a blast of shimmer and shine to your work. The Derwent Burnisher is a hard colorless pencil that provides a rich, polished finished for a photo-like finish. Colors can appear brighter and the image may also have a reflective look. You can also use it for a wax resist technique that involves drawing your design, adding a layer of wax to the surface and then adding your color. The wax layer will resist the color leaving that part of your drawing white. The Blender Pencil is ideal for a subtle blend of two or more colors. It mixes and smoothes your colors, so strokes and hard edges are softened.
- Also available in metal tins of 24 and 36 and a wooden box of 32.
- 5 Coloursoft Pencils in Red, Deep Fuschia, Dark Green, Brown Earth, White
- 4 Studio Pencils in Naples Yellow, Spectrum Orange, Ultramarine, Ivory Black
- 1 Metallic Pencil in Blue
- Also includes: Blender and Burnisher pencil.
Since 1832, Derwent has been inspiring amateur and professional artists with an exceptional range of innovative fine art materials.
Derwent Colored Pencil Collection, 24-Ct., Metal Tin
Derwent Colored Pencil Collection, 36-Ct., Metal Tin
Derwent Colored Pencil Collection, 32-Ct., Wooden Box
Derwent Drawing Board
The perfect setting for drawing and watercolor work.
Derwent Battery Operated Sharpener
Sharpens up to 5 different pencil diameters.
Derwent Blender and Burnisher Set, Pack, 6 Count
Add points of interest to your work.