QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Although not as powdery as soft pastels, the effect is equally beautiful
- Firm consistent texture produces minimal dusting
- Square shape is ideal for both fine and detail and broad, expressive strokes
- So versatile they can be used wet or dry, or mixed with other media
- 24 colors are set in a convenient, hinged metal tin
Publisher: ACCO Brands
Derwent Pastels, 24-Ct. Metal TinSweeping Color with One Stroke
Derwent Pastels are the ideal medium for producing broad strokes when used on their flat side or end or fine lines when used on their edge. They’re every bit as smooth as their pastel pencil counterparts in a chunky block format with a semihard texture. They have a slightly dusty quality, which allows for easy blending and smudging to create soft, expressive effects on paper.
Each pastel is 2.875-in. L x .25-in. W. And, because they’re 100% usable, they’re economical, too. The bonus blending white allows for effortless blending without affecting color density or shade.
- Pastels complement pastel pencils perfectly
- Add fine detail to your work with pastel pencils, sold separately
- Also available in a metal tin of 12 and 36
Since 1832, Derwent has been inspring amateur and professional artists with an exceptional range of fine art materials.
Related ProductsDerwent Pastels, 12-Ct., Metal Tin
Derwent Pastels, 36-Ct., Metal Tin Derwent Pastel Pencils, 12-Ct., Metal Tin Derwent Pastel Collection, 24-Ct., Metal Tin Derwent Drawing Board
The perfect setting for drawing and watercolor work. Derwent Canvas Pencil Wrap, 30 Pencil Capacity
Holds up to 30 of your favorite drawing pencils.