Brand: Faber Castell
- DO DOT ART - Use custom sized foam dotters and printed design sheets to create 6 dot art masterpieces!
- COMPLETE PAINT SET - Comes with everything you need! Kit includes 8 acrylic paints, 2 fine tip dotters, 1 medium tip dotter, 6 design sheets, brush, sticky tac (keeps paper flat while painting).
- DISPLAY YOUR WORK - Hang and display your artwork! This kit also includes 2 frames, sticky foam and hang tabs to display your completed project.
- HELPS IMPROVE FINE MOTOR SKILLS - Learn a new art technique while practicing a skill that helps to improve hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- KID TESTED AND SAFE - Includes non-toxic art materials that are safe for children. Conforms to ASTM D-4236. Recommended for ages 6+.
Release Date: 2017-08-10
Warranty: 30 day warranty against manufacturer defects
Details: Dip, dot and repeat! Paint and dot your design to create colorful dot artwork. Custom dotters allow for layering different sized colored dots to make your artwork include different textures. This complete Do Art dot set includes 8 acrylic paints, 2 fine tip dotters, 1 Medium tip dotter, 6 design sheets, paint brush, sticky Tac (to hold your paper flat while painting), 2 frames, sticky foam and hang tabs to display your finished work of art. All designs feature printed guidelines and dots for ease in pattern placement. This kit is great for ages 6+.
EAN: 0092633308950Note: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask the artsy sister about this product.