Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Author: Tony Laier
Brand: Design Originals
- Is your guide to the basics: pattern and leather preparation, tools, finishes, and assembly
- Includes expert tips and step-by-step instructions on tooling techniques, stamping tools, stitching, embossing, and braiding
- Start leather crafting with confidence. 48 pages in a softcover
Number Of Pages: 48
Publisher: Design Originals
Release Date: 2017-08-11
Discover leather crafting, an enjoyable craft that lasts a lifetime!
- Must-have guide for working with leather
- Beginner-friendly to help you get started, and a concise reference for experienced leather artists
- Learn essential techniques with comprehensive presentations of the basics of leather preparation, how to use stamps, punches, cutters, & other tools, coloring, applying finishes, and assembly
- Learn skills & tips from crafting experts from forming, moulding, & embossing to creative stitching, lacing, & braiding
- Step-by-step with color photos, including a traditional floral carving project
Historic, classic, creative, and fun, leather crafting is a craft for all ages! Whether you are just a beginner looking to get started, or an experienced leather artist in need of a concise reference, Get Started in Leathercrafting is your guide to an enjoyable craft that lasts a lifetime.
Master leather artisans Tony and Kay Laier introduce you to the basics of leather preparation, and show you how to use stamps, punches, cutters, and other essential tools. They provide expert tips on edge finishing methods, and take you step-by-step through a traditional floral carving project.
From forming, moulding, and embossing leather to creative stitching, lacing, and braiding, this book will teach you the skills you'll need to make beautiful belts, wallets, purses, holsters, cases, jewelry, home accessories, and more. Get started leather crafting with confidence!
Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.2 x 0.4 inches
Languages: EnglishNote: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .