QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Designed for playing Osu! Game, digital drawing, painting, signature in Microsoft Excel, Word, One Note. Nice for kids, students and amateur in digital art.
- Battery-free Pen Recognize: No need to charge or battery, allowing continuous use in game play and drawing. 2 buttons on the pen can be customizable.
- 4096 Levels Pen Pressure: 2 times increased in pen pressure offer more accurate and responsive performance
- Compact Design: 4.8 x 3 inches in working area, 135g in weight and 6.3mm in height. 4 express keys can be customized per your request to improve work flow.
- OS Support: Windows 7 or later, macOS 10.11 or later. Drawing Program Support: Corel Painter, CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator,SAI etc. Send a free size glove as a gift.
Publisher: Shenzhen Huion Animation Technology Co.,LTD
Details: More control on OSU!
H430P will be the perfect tablet for playing OSU!, 4.8 x 3in active area let you get more control with your pace and accuracy in the game. More points and more fun!
No charging anymore
The brand new battery-free pen is easy to use, and it has no need for charging. Never need to worry about the pen went dead in the middle of game or work process.
Using detachable USB cable help saving the cable life and makes the tablet even more easy to carry around. And if the cable got damaged, just changed into a new one and you are good to go.
From 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity to 4096 levels, H430P double up the original pressure sensitivity which makes it more accurate in your game or any work process.
Portable and convenient
H430P is only 186.6 x 139.2mm large and weighs 135g. It is super light and compact. You can take it on the go easily and set it up anywhere you go.
Besides being your perfect companion in OSU!, H430P is great for beginner drawing, mouse replacement, film editing, digital signature inputting and so on.
Compatible with Windows 7 or later, MacOS 10.11 or later. Also compatible with all major digital art programs.