QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do these markers combine well with pencils and pastels?
Pencils maybe, but I cannot say for pastels.
Are all the markers named?
The markers all come unanmed, so you can call them whatever you like.
Can these markers work on any paper?
The markers would work better on marker paper. Any random paper, like print paper would bleed through.
Are the brush sides similar to paint brushes?
The brush side is similar to it, but you cannot use it like a paint brush. It is more like a marker.
Are these markers safe for little kids?
The markers are not safe for little kids.
- Dual sided markers. One is fine and the other is brush tip.
- Brush side gives the impression of fluids lines, just like the ones made in a painting.
- The set includes 18 different colors.
- They are also water-based and it's non toxic too.
- It is the perfect too for illustrators and fashion designers.
I acquired these coloring markers a couple of years ago. They have been rather useful since then. The are rather similar to watercolor paints. They also combine well with my coloring pencils. The brush side is great for painting long areas, while the fine tip is ideal for finer drawings. They have also lasted a pretty long time after extensive use, so you get more out of the money you spend on them.