Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Flashback from Transformers G1 1984
- 4 ways to play: to build, to transform,to pose and to display
- Authentic accessories – Relive Transformers sagas with accessories that include the ion blaster, Autobot Matrix of Leadership, an Energon axe, Energon cube and jetpack
- 19 points of articulation – Explore all of Optimus Prime’s movements. Open the chest chamber to store the Autobot Matrix of Leadership
- Dimensions – In truck mode, the model measures over 5.5 in. (15 cm) high, 10.5 in. (27 cm) long and 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide. In robot mode, the model stands over 13.5 in. (35 cm) tall
model number: 10302
Part Number: 10302
Details: Optimus Prime. Leader of the heroic Autobots. And now an impressive 2-in-1 LEGO build for Transformers fans. Awaken your passion for the Transformers universe with this rewarding building project for adults as you craft all the details of an iconic robot. Hiding in plain sight Just like the beloved original, this Optimus Prime model converts from a robot to a truck and back again. Admire the 19 points of articulation in robot mode and open the chest chamber to store the Autobot Matrix of Leadership. Attach the jetpack in robot mode and place the ion blaster and Energon axe in the Autobot’s hands. Other authentic accessories include an Energon cube and optional waist panel. Add the plaque to display your passion for Transformers with pride.
Package Dimensions: 18.9 x 11.2 x 4.0 inches
Languages: EnglishNote: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .