Does the pencils come with a tin box to put them away?
The box of these coloring pencils is just cardboard.
Does this ship directly from the US?
The coloring pencils I don't think ship from the US. They took like a week to get here. Though, those that have prime tend to ship from the US.
Are the colors like oil based pencils?
The coloring pencils have a wide range of colors, the colors pigments are not affected by the way they are made. So, oil or no oil, acid yellow is still the same pigment.
Can these pencils be used in fabrics, to make a permanent drawing?
These pencils were made in paper, not for fabrics.
Are the cores of these pencils hard or soft?
The cores of these coloring pencils are medium. Not too hard or too soft, just about right.
- High quality art pencils, at convenient low prices. They are impact resistant, and provide a smooth, glossy finish to any pencil drawing.
- The pencils come in a convenient cardboard box.
- The pencils were designed by painters, to recreate the same effect, but in a different medium.
- These art supplies were designed using recycled wood. So, this is relevant if you care about the environment.
- They are also non toxic, so you are welcome to eat them, if you like. Though, I would not recommend it.
Details: Marco Raffine® Fine Art 72 Colored Pencils 7100-72CB
At times, one has to wonder about the odd things one reads in the item descriptions. Most of the are unenlightened, while others sound repetitive. Just what can I say to make you interested in these pencils? It sounds a bit desperate if you ask me, taking this pitiful approach. The decision is yours, get it or not. I just want you to make an informed decision. I do not want you to suffer from buyers remorse. Though, I must insist and ensure the wonderfulness of these coloring pencils.
Type: Professional colored pencil
Package Material: Cardboard Box
Type of Barrel: Hexagon
Diameter of Pen Lead: 3.3mm (0.13 inches)
Length: 174.5mm (6.9 inches)
For children 3 years old or above.
1x 72-color Raffine Marco Fine Colored Pencils