Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: PC Products
- Product 1: Two-part marine epoxy adhesive paste bonds materials in dry, wet, and underwater environments
- Product 1: Bonds many materials, including fiberglass, concrete, many metals, glass, ceramic, and rubber
- Product 1: Can be used in indoor and outdoor applications, with a temperature range of 35 to 115 degrees F and a service temperature range -20 to +200 degrees F
- Product 1: High-tack paste can be used in vertical and overhead applications
- Product 2: J-B WELD MARINEWELD: A two-part epoxy cold weld system that provides strong, lasting repairs to multiple surfaces. Perfect for all DIY marine and watercraft repairs.
- Product 2: CURE AND SET TIME: After mixing the tubes at a 1:1 ratio, it takes 4-6 hours to set and 16-24 hours to cure. Once cured J-B Weld MarineWeld can be tapped, filled, sanded, molded and drilled. J-B Weld MarineWeld’s set and cure color is dark grey.
- Product 2: VERSATILE AND DEPENDABLE: J-B Weld MarineWeld is steel reinforced, has a tensile strength of 5020 PSI and can withstand temperatures up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit (287 degrees Celsius). When fully cured, MarineWeld is waterproof and resistant to petroleum, chemical and acid. It retains strength above & below water.
- Product 2: SURFACE APPLICATIONS: Aluminum, Fiberglass, Metal, Plastic/Composite, Wood.
Binding: Product Bundle
Details: PC-Products PC-11 Epoxy Adhesive Paste, Two-Part Marine Grade, 1lb in Two Cans, Off White 160114 PC-11 was formulated as a true marine epoxy, allowing users to bond to wet, dry and fully submerged substrates. PC-11 formulation provides extended working time, for large and critical jobs, which allows the user to reposition work or make changes. High "wet grab" or tack of PC-11 makes overhead and sidewall work easy without drip or sag. PC-11 demonstrates excellent chemical resistance to mild acids, caustics, detergents, gasoline, fuel oil, salt, and fresh water. In cold or cool temperatures, place PC-11 containers near heat prior to using. PC-11 mixes and spreads easier at 80 degree F than at 40 degree F. Any clean smooth flat surface is an excellent surface for mixing and working. A small putty knife or flexible artist spatula are great tools for mixing and applying PC-11. Denatured alcohol is excellent for smoothing applied PC-11. Also use Denatured alcohol to clean surfaces before applying. Use with: wood, metal (all types), glass, brick, block, rubber, concrete, stone, slate, fiberglass, tile, and more in any and all combinations; as sealant: oil, gas, water tanks, cellar cracks, pressure tanks, and plumbing leaks; as a filler: holes, castings, patterns, molds, voids, welds, and much more. Work time (70 degree F): 30-40 minutes. Tack free cure time: 90 minutes. Cure for service: 8-12 hours. Maximum cure: 7 day. Gardner impact resistance: 140in./lb. Conduction (electric): non conductive. Excellent thermal shock. Non toxic once cured. Heat range: -20 to 200 degree F. PC-Products, celebrating 75 years of “Fixing Your Things”, with quality, reliable repair products. Repair solutions for just about anything that needs repair or what you can manage to break. From Concrete to Wood restoration and heavy duty permanent repairs, we have you covered.Yeah; We can fix that J-B Weld 8272 MarineWeld Marine Epoxy - 2 oz. MarineWeld™ is a specially formulated two-part epoxy Cold-Weld™ system that provides for strong, lasting repairs for bonding different or similar surfaces, such as metal, composites, fiberglass and others. MarineWeld sets in 4-6 hours at room temperature and is fully cured to a dark grey color in 15-24 hours. Once cured, it can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled and will retain its strength above or below the water’s surface. MarineWeld™ has a 1:1 mixing ratio and tensile strength of 5020 PSI. DIRECTIONS FOR USE 1. PREPARE SURFACE: Clean repair area of dirt, grease, oil, paint, rust, etc. For best results use a detergent ordegreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the bestrepair. 2. MIXING: Squeeze equal parts from each tube onto a disposable surface and mix thoroughly.. 3. APPLICATION: Apply with appropriate tool in an even coat, weld bead or extrude shape as needed. 4. DRIYING: Sets in 4-6 hours. Cures in 15-24 hours. Allow 4-6 hours before handling and 15 hours (minimum)before putting object back in use.Note: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .