QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- The vitrail matte medium is available in 45ml bottles
- The vitrail matte medium mixed with vitrail colors is tack-free in one-hour, and fully dry in 8-hours if led in thin coats; air dry only as the colors are solvent-based
- The vitrail matte medium mixed with vitrail colors can be applied on glass, polyester, acetate, canvas and metal using flat or fan brushes
- The Vitrail colors may be thinned using Odorless mineral spirit or white spirit; Clean brushes using odorless mineral spirit or white spirit and rinse with soapy water
- 48 hours after drying, the vitrail colors bear a light wash without soaking and are resistant to glass cleaner; objects decorated with vitrail colors are intended for decorative purposes only and should not be considered for practical usage
Publisher: Pebeo Fabricant de Couleurs
Details: The Vitrail Matte Medium can be mixed with the colors to obtain to obtain a matt finish and frosted effects. Matte finish. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.