QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Vitrail colors allow creating beautiful stained glass effects, Lead strips in stained glass windows can be easily imitated using Vitrail lead strip
- The colors dry to a hard and uniform surface, finished pieces are resistant to gentle washing with water or window cleaner
- Vitrail colors can be applied with a brush on glass, polyester, acetate, canvas and metal, We recommend using Pebeo Cobra deco or Iris brushes
- The colors can be combined with the Vitrail no-drip medium for application on vertical surfaces
- Objects decorated with Vitrail colors are intended for decorative purposes only and should not be considered for practical usage
Publisher: Pebeo Fabricant de Couleurs
Details: Pebeo Vitrail colors make the splendid art of stained glass accessible to all. The grooved lead strips of stained glass windows can be easily imitated using relief boundaries and colors can be combined with transparencies to create astonishingly beautiful light effects. Vitrail paints are available in 36 solvent based colors declined in 26 transparent, intense and brilliant "Antique finish" colors, 10 bright and covering opaque colors for use on glass or metal. The 26 "antique" Vitrail colors are dense and very transparent. The colors are applied using a brush to all carefully degreased transparent surfaces: glass, acetate, polyester, plexiglas and can be combined with the Vitrail no-drip medium for application on vertical surfaces. The colors dry to a hard and uniform surface, finished pieces are resistant to gentle washing with water or window cleaner. To obtain beautiful stained glass effects, use in conjunction with self adhesive lead strips or Pebeo Cerne Relief outliners, the outliners are applied directly from the tube with nozzle before applying the Vitrail colors. The Vitrail colors may also be used with bowl technique. Objects decorated with Vitrail colors are intended for decorative purposes only and should not be considered for practical usage. Always clean brushes thoroughly with white spirit or odourless mineral spirit, then rinse with soapy water. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.