QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- The Pebeo Ceramic Discovery Set includes 6 assorted 20 ml bottles of the follwing colors: black, cherry red, lavender, rich gold, rich yellow, and white.
- Pebeo Ceramic colors create beautiful high-gloss enamel finishes on terracotta, ceramics and earthenware, while also providing stunning results in Mixed Media applications. The colors dry to a hard, uniform finish and are intermixable.
- Ceramic can be used in combination with Vitrail and Fantasy Moon and/or Prisme paints for stunning contrasting effects.
- Ceramic colors can also be added to Gedeo Crystal Resin to tint it, or can be used over various acrylic mediums.
- Ceramic colors can be brushed, dropped, drizzled or poured onto most surfaces.
Details: The Pebeo Ceramic line offers a range of opaque, alkyd oil-based lightfast colors that were developed for painting terracotta, ceramic and earthenware surfaces to give them the look of kiln-baked pottery. The colors are vivid and offer a high-gloss lacquered finish. Aside from their traditional use, Ceramic colors also render amazing results when used in Mixed Media applications. Used alone, they add deep luminous high-gloss nuances to artworks. They can also be combined with Pebeo Vitrail and Fantasy colors to create magnificent contrasting effects.The Pebeo Ceramic line is fully compatible with all products included in the Mixed Media by Pebeo program: the colors can be applied over dry applications of Studio Acrylics, Sand Textured Gels and Modeling Pastes or be engraved using a pointed object. They can be also used over Gedeo Resins and Mirror Effect Metal Leaves. Easy-to-use, the paints can be applied using a dropper, a brush, or by pouring directly from the bottle. The Ceramic Discovery Set of 6 Assorted 20 ml colors is ideal for gift giving or for experimenting with the product line as it includes the 6 most popular colors and provides enough paint to complete a small number of hand painted pieces. It is ideal for beginners who would like to get involved in the activity or for artists who simply want to create several pieces and do not need a large amount of paint. Brushes and work surfaces can be cleaned using white spirit or odorless mineral spirit, followed by a rinse with soapy water. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.