QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Ceramic colors allow creating beautiful high-gloss enamel finishes on terracotta, ceramics and earthenware while providing an excellent solution for Mixed Media creations
- The colors dry to a hard, uniform finish and can are mixable with each other
- Ceramic can be used in combination with Vitrail and Fantasy Moon and/or Prisme paints to create magnificent contrasting effects
- Ceramic colors can also be added to Gedeo Crystal clear resin to tint it or used over various acrylic mediums
- Ceramic colors can be brushed, dropped, drizzled or poured on most surfaces
Details: The Pebeo Ceramic line offers a range of opaque alkyd oil-based lightfast colors that were developed for painting terracotta, ceramic and earthenware surfaces to give them the look of kiln-baked pottery. The colors are vivid and offer a high-gloss lacquer finish. Aside from their traditional use, Ceramic colors also render amazing results when used in Mixed Media applications. Used alone they add deep luminous high-gloss nuances to artworks. They can also be combined with Pebeo Vitrail and Fantasy colors to create magnificent contrasting effects merging various degrees of texture, intensity, transparency, opacity and opalescence. The Pebeo Ceramic line is fully compatible with all products lines included in the Mixed Media by Pebeo program: the colors can be combined with other materials such as Studio Acrylics Sand Textured Gels and Modeling Pastes or be engraved using a pointed object. They can be also used over colors and mediums from the Studio Acrylics line as well as with Gedeo Resins and Mirror Effect Metal Leaf.