QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- The Fantasy Moon Atelier set includes 10 assorted 45ml bottles: Pearl, Rosewood, Carmine, Apricot, Metal Blue, Gold, Mystic Green, Veil of Smoke, Turquoise, Lilac
- Fantasy Moon is a new range of colors that allow textured, hammered and pearlescent effects that are instantly visible. The opalescent and pearly, marbled aspect of moon colors is ideal for mixed media applications and the decoration of jewelry surfaces
- Can be used on Pebeo Liquid Art Panels, glass, mirror, terracotta, acetate, ceramic, canvas, metal, wood and most surfaces
- Can be used in combination with Pebeo Vitrail, Fantasy Prisme and Ceramic colors for stunning, contrasting effects
- Available in 18 hammered effect colors in 45ml jars. 16 colors available in 250ml jars
Details: Discover Pebeo Fantasy Moon hammered effect colors for creating with magical effects. Opalescent and daring, the 18 opaque colors included in the range self-manipulate to reveal stunning hammered and textured effects as they dry. Highly versatile, they can be used on most surfaces, over dry acrylics and oils and for the decoration of jewelry surfaces. Pebeo Fantasy Moon oil-based liquid paints create astonishing contrasts and unique effects which vary according to whether they are used alone, mixed with one another or combined with Pebeo Fantasy Prisme, Vitrail or Ceramic paints. Part of the Mixed Media by Pebeo program, Fantasy Moon colors can also be used over Pebeo acrylic colors and mediums as well as with Gedeo Resins and Mirror Effect Metal Leaf for breathtaking Mixed Media creations. Easy to use, the paints can be applied using a dropper, a brush, or by pouring directly from the bottle on a flat levelled surface. Once completely dry, after 10 hours, the application is shiny, hard and enameled in appearance. The Fantasy Moon Discovery Atelier set of 10 assorted 45 ml colors is ideal for all artists and crafters who are looking to create several pieces and wish to have a wide selection of colors in larger quantities on hand. Brushes and work surfaces can be cleaned using white spirit or odorless mineral spirit, followed by a rinse with soapy water. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.