QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: Portrait Pink
- Huile d'art are permanent, superfine oil colors with remarkable resistance to thermal and photo-oxidation whites are particularly stable to yellowing the paste is particularly smooth and the viscosity is constant from one color to another
- The colors may be thinned with solvents, oils or mediums depending on the desired effect
- Can be used on canvas, cardboard, wood and all other surfaces suitable for oils
- The paint is dry to the touch in 4-9 days for an average application
- Huile d'art super fine oil is available in 37ml, 80ml and 200ml tubes
Publisher: Pebeo Fabricant de Couleurs
Details: Refined creativity Huile d'Art, Pebeo's superfine art oil, offers a balanced range of 60 intensely deep and remarkably stable in time colors. Based on the pigments used, the colors are distributed in 3 series; the organic and minerals pigments are carefully selected and blended according to their characteristics (light fastness, covering and coloring strength, brightness). Very finely ground, they confer power and remarkable intensity to the colors. Unctuous and supple, the paste is suitable for all techniques and faithfully reproduces the imprint of the artist. The selection of siccative oils, acting as binder, is one of the major factors ensuring long term durability by avoiding irreversible changes such as general darkening of the work, variation in brightness or the appearance of micro cracks. As a result of studies conducted jointly by Pebeo and the National Photo protection Evaluation Centre, high performance oil blends have been developed, guaranteeing optimum preservation. Huile d'Art whites have an exceptional stability to aging. The colors may be thinned with solvents, oils or mediums depending on the desired effect. The paint is dry to the touch in 4-9 days for an average application. The Huile d'Art formula is free of heavy metals and conforms to ASTM D-4236.