QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Pebeo Refined Linseed Oil presents the best properties of Linseed Oil. Being refined, this excellent binder is clear and has low acidity.
- With Pebeo Refined Linseed Oil, oil colours become pleasant to work with while hardening faster and more thoroughly.
- Pebeo Refined Linseed Oil allows diluting colours and increasing their brightness. It may be thinned with mineral spirits or turpentine.
- Pebeo Refined Linseed Oil gives colors a resistant finish of great beauty and depth.
- Available in 75ml, 245ml, and 495ml glass bottles.
Publisher: Pebeo Fabricant de Couleurs
Details: With its solvents and thinners, binding agents, drying agents, varnishes and cleaners, the Pebeo range of oil paint auxiliaries covers all the essential needs for painting in oils. Synonyms of depth, brilliance and resistance over time, oils are the binders used in the grinding of pigments for obtaining colours in paste. They allow increasing the fluidity of colours without thinning them. Extracted from the dried ripe seeds of the flax plant, Pebeo refined Linseed oil makes for an excellent binder. The paints become pleasant to work with, harden faster and thoroughly and obtain a resistant finish of great beauty and depth. Clear, low acid and despite its tendency to yellow in the dark, refined oil makes for the best of linseed oil. It allows diluting the colour and increasing its brightness. May be thinned with mineral spirits or turpentine.