QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- The Pebeo Satin Picture Varnish renders a transparent and discreet uniform satin finish, between gloss and matt, which allows protecting artworks.
- Composed of acrylic resin and polyethylene wax, the Pebeo Satin Picture Varnish is fast drying and very easy to apply.
- The Pebeo Satin Picture Varnish should be shaken before use and applied in a single application, in one single direction.
- The thermoplastic film rendered by the Pebeo Satin picture varnish allows for the eventual restoration of artworks.
- Available in 75ml, 245ml and 495ml glass bottles.
Publisher: Pebeo Fabricant de Couleurs
Details: With its solvents and thinners, binding agents, drying agents, varnishes and cleaners, the Pebeo range of oil paint auxiliaries covers all the essential needs for painting in oils. Varnishes allow protecting the work while giving a uniform finish. They are always applied when the work is completely dry with the exception of the retouching varnish. A fast drying varnish, the Pebeo Satin Picture Varnish renders a transparent and discreet uniform satin finish, in between gloss and matt. Composed of acrylic resin and polyethylene wax, it is very easy to apply. Shake before use and apply in a single application, in one single direction. The thermoplastic film guarantees the possibility to restore.