QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Gloss Medium for Acrylic paints in 100Ml tube
- Can be applied on canvas, Cardboard, Wood, metal (suitable for most surfaces)
- Can be mixed with Acrylic paints to increase transparency, volume and drying time ideal for inlays and collages
- Can be diluted with water or thinned with Acrylic mediums
- Clean brushes and painting knives with soapy water
Publisher: Pebeo Inc.
Details: Studio acrylics range of auxiliaries allow for the further expansion of creative possibilities when painting with acrylic paints. Within this range, you are sure to find the perfect auxiliary to render the desired effect whether it be volume, special effects or final aspect of the painted surface. Studio gloss gel is a non-yellowing gel that can be mixed with paints to increase their transparency, volume and drying time. Ideal for collages and inlays, this gloss finish gel becomes translucent after drying. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.