QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- The pebeo vitrail atelier collection set includes 10 assorted 45 ml bottles,1 squirrel brush n-degree 8, 1 sponge,1 mini palette, 1 gold cernerelief 20 ml tube, 1 flyer
- The paint is tack-free in one hour, and fully dry in 8 hours if applied in thin coats
- Can be applied on glass, polyester, acetate, and metal;
- To thin the colors, use odorless mineral spirit or white spirit; For brush application, it is recommended to use Pebeo Cobra deco or Iris brushes; Clean brushes with odorless mineral spirit or white spirit
- After drying, the colors resist to a light wash without soaking and to glass cleaners; the objects decorated with vitrail colors are intended for decorative purposes only and should not be considered for practical usage;
Publisher: Pebeo Fabricant de Couleurs
Release Date: 2011-07-14
Details: Pebeo Vitrail Atelier Collection Sets allow to enter with ease the world of Pebeo creation. This complete and practical kit includes an assortment of 10 ready-to-use colors and accessories. Our user guide will accompany you in your discovery of this activity. "Atelier" cases are very clever! The colors, put away in their compartments, retain their properties over time. Compact, easy to use and reuse, transportable, this set is a veritable little workshop allowing you to create on a whim! PebeoVitrail transparent colors make the splendid art of stained glass accessible to all, the grooved lead strips of stained glass windows can be easily imitated using relief boundaries, colors can be combined with transparencies to create astonishingly beautiful light effects. And our new 10 Vitrail opaque bright and covering colors allow for an amazing opaque effect and experimentation with transparency and opacity thus obtaining special effects. Pebeo Vitrail colors are applied with a brush to all carefully degreased transparent surfaces : glass, acetate, polyester, plexiglas. The 26 "antique" Vitrail colors are dense and very transparent. The decorated surface has good hardness and resists to gentle washing with cold water. To imitate stained glass, use with Pebeo's Cernes Relief outliners. They are applied directly from the tube with nozzle before applying the Vitrail colors. The Vitrail colors may also be used with bowl technique. Objects decorated with Vitrail colors are intended for decorative purposes only and should not be considered for practical usage. Always clean brushes thoroughly with white spirit or odourless mineral spirit, then rinse with soapy water. Colors can be mixed together. Vitrail is available in 26 transparent colors and 10 opaque colors. Packaging : 45ml bottle - all colors. 250ml bottle - 16 colors. Cernes Reliefs - 9 colors in 20ml - 7 colors in 37ml.