QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: Sun Yellow
- The vitrail opaque glass paint range is declined in 10 luminous solvent based and ready-to-use mixable colors that are covering and bright; the colors are available in 45ml bottles
- Vitrail colors are tack-free in one-hour, and fully dry in 8-hours if led in thin coats; air dry only as the colors are solvent-based
- Vitrail colors can be applied on glass, polyester, acetate, canvas and metal; we recommend using pebeo cobra deco or iris brushes
- The Vitrail colors may be thinned using Odorless mineral spirit or white spirit; Clean brushes using odorless mineral spirit or white spirit and rinse with soapy water
- After drying, the vitrail colors bear a light wash without soaking and are resistant to glass cleaner; objects decorated with vitrail colors are intended for decorative purposes only and should not be considered for practical usage
Publisher: Pebeo Fabricant de Couleurs
Details: Pebeo Vitrail colors make the splendid art of stained glass accessible to all, the grooved lead strips of stained glass windows can be easily imitated using relief boundaries, colors can be combined with transparencies to create astonishingly beautiful light effects. Vitrail paints are available in 36 solvent based colors declined in 26 transparent, intense and brilliant "Antique finish" colors, and 10 bright and covering opaque colors for use on glass or metal. The 10 opaque Vitrail bright and covering colors allow for experimentation with opacity and transparency, are ideal for application on canvas and on glass, and allow for special effects to be obtained. The colors are applied using a brush to all carefully degreased transparent surfaces : glass, acetate, polyester, plexiglas. The colors dry to a hard, uniform surface and finished pieces are resistant to gentle washing with water or window cleaner. To obtain beautiful stained glass effects, use in conjunction with self adhesive lead strips or Pebeo Cerne Relief outliners. The outliners are applied directly from the tube with nozzle before applying the Vitrail colors. The Vitrail colors may also be used with bowl technique. Objects decorated with Vitrail colors are intended for decorative purposes only and should not be considered for practical usage. Always clean brushes thoroughly with white spirit or odorless mineral spirit, then rinse with soapy water. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.