QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- The Vitrail Lead Strip is available in rolls of 10 metres (33 ft) - width of 2 x 3 mm.
- The Vitrail Lead Strip can be applied on any clean and degreased glass surface to one or both sides of the glass.
- The self adhesive lead strip can be applied to glass before or after painting it with Vitrail or Vitrea 160. If applied after painting, wait for the paint to dry completely (24 hours). Vitrea 160 does not require baking for decorative purposes.
- The adhesive lead strips are NOT to be baked - they intended for decorative use only.
- The finished piece can be wiped clean using a damp cloth.
Publisher: Pebeo Fabricant de Couleurs
Details: The Vitrail Lead Strip can be used for creating shapes and patterns in lead that can be filled in with Vitrail colors to imitate stained glass. The roll of 6mml wide can be separated in two. Gloss finish. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.