QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- The vitrea 160 atelier set includes 10 assorted bottles of paint (45-ml each), 1 pearl relief outliner tube, 1 squirrel brush #8, 1 sponge, 1 mini palette, and a leaflet of instructions and ideas
- The paint is tack free in a few minutes, and fully dry after a minimum of 24-hours; once fully dry, it may be baked for 40 minutes in a domestic oven at 160-degree c (325-degree f) for dishwasher resistance
- The vitrea 160 paint can be applied on glass, crystal, porcelain, china, glazed earthenware, terracotta, metal, enameled sheet steel, and copper
- To thin the colors, use the Vitrea 160 thinner; for brush application, it is recommended to use Pebeo Cobra deco or Iris brushes; clean brushes with soapy water
- Once baked according to the instructions on the bottle, the colors are permanent, microwave safe, uv resistant and have remarkable resistance to dishwashing and to normal detergents
Publisher: Pebeo Fabricant de Couleurs
Details: The Vitrea 160 Atelier Set is a boxed collection of 10 assorted 45 ml bottles, outliner and accessories. This is everything that is needed to paint almost any nonporous surface that is desired. The set is perfect for gift giving or to begin the activity of glass painting, as it includes the 10 most popular colors, a paint brush for painting and an outliner for dimensional effects. The selection of paints includes enough paint to paint a large number of pieces including any glass, crystal, china, ceramic, tile, or metal surface. This is the perfect set for anyone who wants to expand their creativity to create hand painted glass, china, ceramic, metal and more. The line of Vitrea 160 paints includes 35 brilliant, intense colors for use on china, porcelain, tile, metal, ceramic, glass and more. There are 35 standard colors, including 4 metallic colors and 10 NEW Shimmer colors, as well as several mediums, 10 dimensional outliners and a series of 19 markers. Colors are both translucent and opaque and were developed to mimic the appearance of true glazed ceramics. The colors are water based and non-toxic. They are intermixable and blend able with each other to achieve limitless tones. They are also completely removable until baked in a kitchen oven at 300 F/150 C for 30 minutes. Once baked, the paint is permanent, microwave and dishwasher safe as well as UV and solvent resistant. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.