QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- The vitrea 160 glossy colors discovery boxed set includes 6 assorted 20ml bottles: veil white, ink black, pepper red, sun yellow, oriental green, turquoise
- The paint is tack free in a few minutes, and fully dry after a minimum of 24-hours; once fully dry, it may be baked for 40 minutes in a domestic oven at 160-degree c (325-degree f) for dishwasher resistance
- The vitrea 160 paint can be applied on glass, crystal, porcelain, china, glazed earthenware, terracotta, metal, enamelled sheet steel, and copper
- To thin the colors, use the Vitrea 160 thinner; For brush application, it is recommended to use Pebeo Cobra deco or Iris brushes; Clean brushes with soapy water
- Once baked according to the instructions on the bottle, the colors are permanent, microwave safe, uv resistant and have remarkable resistance to dishwashing and to normal detergents
Hazardous Material Type: Unknown
Publisher: Pebeo Fabricant de Couleurs
Details: The NEW Vitrea 160 Glossy Discovery Set is a boxed collection of 6 assorted glossy colors (20 ml bottles). This is everything that is needed to paint almost any nonporous surface that is desired. The set is perfect for gift giving or to begin the activity of glass painting, as it includes the 6 most popular colors. The selection of paints includes enough paint to complete a small number of handpainted pieces. This is the perfect set for a beginner who would like to get involved in the activity of glass painting or for someone who simply wants to create several pieces and does not need a large amount of paint. The line of Vitrea 160 paints includes 35 brilliant, intense colors for use on glass, crystal, china, porcelain, tile, metal, ceramic, and more. There are 20 glossy colors, 10 frosted colors and 5 NEW Shimmer colors, as well as several mediums, 10 dimensional outliners and a series of 18 markers. Colors are translucent and were developed to mimic the appearance of true painted glass. The colors are water based and non-toxic. They are intermixable and blendable with each other to achieve limitless tones. They are also completely removable until baked in a kitchen oven at 325 F/160 C for 40 minutes. Once baked, the paint is permanent, microwave and dishwasher safe as well as UV and solvent resistant. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.