- Premium colored pencils: the 150 artist-quality colored pencils are in sturdy storage case that folds open to display the pencils while in use.
- Soft and thick core: thick cores of color last long to bring bold statements to life, while soft leads make them the best tool to blend in or shade away.
- 2-Blade sharpener: the Premier sharpener features 2 different blades - one for a fine point, the other for a wide point.
- Nicely shaped eraser: the eraser has triangular shape that fits comfortably in your hand and enables you to both erase details and large areas.
- Perfect for novice: this set is a great place to start for the amateur and aspiring artists.
Details: From simple sketches to complex creations, this bundle of 150-pack colored pencils, eraser, and sharpener has you covered no matter what your latest creation may be. The premium-colored pencils have richly saturated pigments and even color laydown for superior blending and shading. They also have thick, robust leads that resist cracking and chipping. To make sure that the Prismacolor pencils are always sharp, use the Premier sharpener that feature 2 blades that are made of premium steel. It has a translucent body, making it easy to see when it’s time to empty it. Erase unwanted Pencil marks and smudges with ease using the Scholar latex-free eraser. Featuring a latex- and PVC-free design, this colored Pencil eraser cleanly removes lines and other mistakes, without leaving behind smears or excessive dust. The triangular shape makes the eraser simple to grip. Both novice and professional artists will indeed find this set of materials useful on creating their masterpiece.
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask the artsy sister about this product.