QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Artists, writers, and illustrators reach for Pigma Micron to convey their personality, style, or ability, and to safeguard their work with the lasting quality of Pigma ink
- Pigma Micron pens are acid-free and archival, making them ideal for papercrafts, journals, illustration, crafts, or any application requiring precision and permanance
- Unlike dye-based ink found in most pens and markers, Pigma ink will not feather or bleed, even through the thinnest paper. Pigma ink is derived from a single pigment to ensure color consistency, and is fadeproof against sunlight or UV light. Pigma inks will not clog or dry out like most mechanical pens
- Size: 0.2mm (005), 0.25mm (01), 0.3mm (02), 0.35mm (03), 0.4mm(04), 0.45mm (05), 0.5mm (08), 1.0mm (1), 2.0mm(2), 3.0mm(3), 0.8-2.5mm (BR)
- The great little case make storage and transporting easier than ever
Details: When accuracy, minute details and preservation count, the unparalleled archival quality of pigma micron pens makes them everyone's first choice. Artist, writers and illustrators reach for pigma micron and know their work is safeguarded with the permanence of pigma ink. Experience smooth, skipfree writing and crisp ink colors that leave consistent lettering and lines every time. It has achieved universal appeal and is carried by technical professionals, artists and crafters alike anthropologists, entomologists, scientists, research laboratories, archivists, architects, professional diamond cutters, cartoonists, manga and anime artists, illustrators, heirloom quilters and decorative fabric artists. Features archival quality ink for use in acidfree environments, chemically stable, waterproof, fade resistant, no smears, feathers or bleedthrough on most papers. Applicable for graphic art, scrapbook, archival recording, pen and ink illustrations, freehand art, rubber stamps, cartooning and fabric design. Technical qualities are archival quality pigma ink, six point sizes, no smear or feather when dry, waterproof and chemical proof, fade resistant, does not bleed through most papers, meets astm and acmi nontoxicity standard and not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin. Set contains 9 different pieces having nib sizes for precise line width are 0.20mm, 0.25mm, 0.30mm, 0.35mm, 0.4mm, 0.45mm 0.50mm 1.0mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm and 0.8-2.5mm(BR) respectively. Available in 11piece per pack and black color