- Pigmy blister card graphic ink pen set
- Archival Quality ink is chemically stable, waterproof and fade resistant
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
- Writes on Fine papers like vellum (a translucent Paper that resembles smooth parchment)
- Pigma blister card graphic ink pen set
- Updated packaging may appear different
Publisher: Sakura of America
Details: An image enhances the understanding of any subject from nursery rhymes to complicated scientific concepts, and most often it is hand drawn illustrations that are the most memorable. Artists reach for pigma graphic to convey their personality, style or feelings, and to safeguard their artwork with the lasting quality of pigma ink. Designed to meet the specific needs of illustrators, cartoonists, and manga artists, the variety of drawing nibs broaden the available illustration techniques that can be used. Fine lines, shading, textures, and coloring in images can easily be mastered by the hobbyist. The pigma graphic ink pen features archival quality pigma ink, will not smear or feather when dry, waterproof and chemical proof, fade resistant, does not bleed through most papers, meets astm and acmi nontoxicity standard, not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed and not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin. Applicable on graphic art, cartooning, sketching, illustrations, scrapbooks, fabric projects, tole painting. Available in black color. Set consists 1 each of 1mm, 2mm and 3mm brushes.
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask the artsy sister about this product.