Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Features archival quality waterproof and fade-resistant Pigma ink
- Durable, flat nylon nib requires more pressure than typical fiber nib pens
- 6-PC 1mm Set consists 1 each of black, royal blue, red, sepia, purple and hunter green color pen
- Spend a few minutes making marks on smooth paper to break it in
- Hold pen so it's almost perpendicular to the paper
- For best results use a small stack of paper under your writing surface for cushion
Publisher: Sakura of America
Details: The Pigma Calligrapher pen is a unique, all-in-one, durable lettering art tool that produces crisp edges and sharp hairlines. This disposable pen has a hard nylon nib that withstands heavy pressure and constant use, and still provides a reliable, smooth ink flow from edge to edge. If you are accustomed to other disposal fiber calligraphy nibs, it may take some practice adjusting to this flat, firm, nylon calligraphy nib. Pigma Calligrapher’s nib performs more like a professional flat metal nib. Pigma Calligrapher is a great choice for both amateurs and professionals. It eliminates cost barriers and equipment requirements for beginners just learning about calligraphy, and provides a convenient alternative to traditional calligraphy pens for professionals. The archival Pigma ink is waterproof and fade resistant on most paper substrates. Not refillable. Applicable on envelopes, places cards, and Zentangle tiles. Set consists 1 each of black, royal blue, red, sepia, purple and hunter green color 1mm pens.
EAN: 0053482503200Note: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .