QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Contains 1 Archival quality Pigma Ink Brush - Black
- Chemically stable - waterproof - and fade resistant
- Will not smear - feather or bleed through most papers
- Thorough ink delivery to the sides and tip of the flexible brush
- Great for Calligraphy - Scrapbooks - Awards and certificates - Graphic art and illustrations - Rubber stamps and decorative fabric projects
Details: Writes like a pen and paints a like brush! Swirls, doodles, fine lines, and broad brush strokes are possible with this flexible brush-tipped pen. Pigma Brush is comfortable to hold and responds to instant changes in pressure or direction. Vivid, fresh color enhances hand made compositions and conveys personality, style or emotion. Illustrators, manga artists, cartoonists and hobbyists can put pen to paper and leave a mark that will last a lifetime. Sakura Color Products invented and patented PIGMA ink in 1982. This special formulation of pigment based ink is more complex and stable than dye based inks. Pigma ink has become the standard for what is defined as reliable, permanent, archival quality ink.