Does these gelly pens come with prime?
This product has free shipping, but it has no prime. So, it takes a bit of time to get home.
Does this work well with construction paper?
These gelly pens work well in just about any paper surface.
How long do these pens last for?
The pens last for at least 700 full pages of words. It is hard to measure how long somehting would last.
Does this ship from the US or does it come from another country?
This thing has internaitonal shipping, and it come from Japan. It usually arrives in bout 5 days because it doesn't come with Prime Shipping.
Are these just normal gel pens?
These gel pens have archival quality. They last longer than traditional gelly pens.
Brand: Pen Marker
- This set has 6 colors, all pigment based. The colors are Rose-Star, Sky-Star, Lime-Star, Purple-Star, Golden-Star and Red-Star. It was made to capture the magic of a falling star. All its cute twinkles, in the form of a gel pen.
- Sakura then goes on to talk about the lyrics written about starlight, in the night sky. Aside from stardust, the pens also come with fairy or pixie dues. God only knows how Sakura caught this and made it into a pen.
- These pens are good for making handwritten notes or creepy love letters. The pens work best when used on bright lights. It also looks cute on matte surfaces. It also stands out well against black paper.
- Most people's handwriting is pretty individual. You can doll up your checks, with these types of pens. It also works well with scrapbooking projects too.
- The gelly pens have archival quality. They will keep their look for years to come.
- The pen distills the ink with its roller ball point. It makes it nice and easy to work with.
- The Archival aspect of this pen means that the ink is chemically stable. It is also waterproof and fade resistant. It doesn't smear or turn feathery. It also doesn't bleed through most papers. The glitter dust is also cosmetic grade. It is made of fine ingredients, and it reflects light rather nicely, giving it its glittery shine.
This is a small set of 6 gelly roll pens. I wanted to include two different sets for your convenience. So far the pens have produced good results. I drew a couple of chibis to show you how these pens work. The pens were all made in Japan. Sakura is mostly known for its manga pens. However, Sakura has also made other quality art supplies. I recommend them.
EAN: 0722532503469Note: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .