QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Recommended for use on concrete, stone, tile, brick, metal, plastics, wood, foil, boxes, poster board, vinyl and wax paper
- Durable plastic barrel and felt tip can stand up to heavy use, even on rough surfaces such as
- Works well on wet and oily surfaces.
- Industrial strength solvent based permanent marker sure to fit any industry and jobsite.
- Water-resistant and quick drying ink to ensure high quality results and reliable performance
Details: The Sharpie Professional Magnum is an impressive specimen designed to tackle mammoth jobs. With an oversized tip for extra large lines and an extra-large ink supply, the Sharpie Magnum makes challenging applications a cinch and lasts long. The marker features water-resistant and quick drying ink to ensure high quality results and reliable performance on most surfaces, including wet and oily surfaces. When you need a mark that packs an industrial strength punch, reach for the Sharpie Magnum.