QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Spectrum Noir
- Spectrum noir sparkle pens 12 pack called spring and summer includes handy carry case with strap
- Add a touch of sparkle to your creations perfect for all things glitzy and sparkly
- Water-soluble color, containing a find glitter micro-pigment
- Great set includes perfect pastels set, shades of spring set, summer time set and 2 clear overlay and 1 surprise pen
- Gives a subtle, but intense shimmery result, which reacts with and catches light
Publisher: Crafter's Companion
Details: Includes colors moonstone, cosmos, rose quarts (perfect pastels set), pink champagne, moonlight, soft jade (shades of spring set), solar red, emerald green, blue topaz, (summer time set), 2 best selling clear overlay and bonus color inspired violet add a touch of creative sparkle with these fabulous glitter pens from spectrum noir available in a range of on-trend, seasonal colors containing fine glitter micro-pigment, and featuring a flexible nylon brush for accurate, mess-free application, these pens are perfect for coloring, writing, embellishing, accenting and more this set has 10 shimmering colors plus 2 best selling 'crystal clear' glitter topcoat available for applying over existing color. This is one of two 12 packs which will have the complete set of spectrum noir sparkle markers found in the current 3 packs plus bonus color inspired violet. Use the clear overlay pens on top of existing color to create a gorgeous sparkle to use your spectrum noir sparkle pens: remove lid and yellow seal then tighten barrel to break seal shake pen vigorously to mix glitter and ink gently squeeze the pen until ink moves into the clear chamber stop squeezing and brush onto scrap card until ink floods the bristles (can be encouraged with gentle squeezes if required) give a gentle shake (with the cap on) from time to time to keep ink and glitter well mixed may need gentle squeezing if left unused for an extended period of time do not dip the sparkle pen into water as doing so will affect the formulation ages 14+.