- The Stabilo Aquacolor pencils are suitable to be used on dry paper and then blended using a brush and water or used on damp paper, allowing the colour to blend naturally into one another.
- The high-quality pencils have a 2.8mm coloured core that provides rich colour application for creating intense colour pay off.
- These watercolour pencils can be used wet or dry to create vivid colours for your artwork. Each colour can also be used directly from the pencil tip with a wet brush.
- This set is suitable for school, college, office professionals or ambitious amateur artists due to the vibrant colour pay off.
- This set contains 24 colours including: Black, White, Brown, Burnt Umber, Orange, Yellow, Red, Plum, Cerulean Blue, Light Turquoise, Light Green, Grass Green, Grey, Bright Carmine, Pink, Flesh, Dark Yellow, Olive, Dark Ochre, Turquoise, Orient Blue, Deep Sky Blue, Sea Blue and Dark Purple.
Details: Tin of 24 Watercolour Pencils from Stabilo. This product is made in the EU.
EAN: 5056225217506Note: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask the artsy sister about this product.