QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: not assigned
- Modeling paste in 250ml tube for creating dimension and making coatings
- Can be applied on canvas, cardboard, wood, metal (suitable for most surfaces)
- Can be applied using a painting knife and mixed with acrylic colors
- Can be diluted with water or thinned with acrylic mediums
- Clean brushes and painting knives with soapy water
Publisher: Pebeo Fabricant de Couleurs
Details: Studio Acrylics range of auxiliaries allow for the further expansion of creative possibilities when painting with Acrylic paints. Within this range, you are sure to find the perfect auxiliary to render the desired effect whether it be volume, special effects or final aspect of the painted surface. Studio Modeling Paste is an opaque paste of heavy texture for adding dimension and making coatings. It can an be applied with a painting knife and mixed with moist colors which slightly lightens them. The modeling paste retains the imprint of the tool used, can be sculpted, painted and rubbed down once dry. The rendered volume keeps perfectly and does not crack after drying. This auxiliary presents a matt finish. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.