QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Recycled color pencils made with repurposed finger jointed American Cedar wood
- Each pencil has perfectly center lead, is glued from top to bottom, and has multiple coats of lacquer for an amazing finish.
- High quality wax based lead is artist grade for lasting brilliant color
- Produce rich, creamy texture and smooth even blending
- Dense lead prevents breaking while sharpening
- 24 piece set comes in a metal storage tin
Publisher: AMERICAN TOMBOW INC
Details: Tombow Recycled Color Pencils are made with repurposed finger jointed wood. They are part of Tombow's sustainable wood case pencil collection. The pencils offer flexibility when choosing a coloring system and making a safe choice for the environment. High quality wax based lead is artist grade for lasting brilliant color. Beautifully crafted color pencils with soft lead that easily layers colors without waxy build-up. These recycled color pencils produce rich, creamy texture and smooth even blending. The color pencils are finished in translucent varnish to represent the beauty of the natural wood grain. Each pencil has perfectly center lead, is glued from top to bottom, and has multiple coats of lacquer for an amazing finish. Whether you are coloring a stamped image or creating a quick color sketch, this new set of 24 recycled color pencils is a perfect choice for all your art and craft masterpieces.