Brand: US Art Supply
Color: 24-Color Deluxe Set
- This is a nice set of air brush acrylics.
- The colors flow through the airbrush real easily. Thinning of the paint is not required. Still, the airbrush reducer is available if you so desire.
- The colors are also not toxic and they follow the ASTM D-4236 standards.
- The pigments dry really fast.
- They work in many different mix media. They paint also lasts permanently.
- The paint works wonders on canvas, fabrics, ceramics and many others.
- The colors are all professional grade, water based paints. They come in opaque, pearlized and florescent colors.
This set is a leading standard in the airbrush community. You get 24 different colors, all for an affordable price. This kit works for both novices and those at the expert level. This set ships within the US. The dimensions of the box are 7.8 x 3.2 x 8.3 inches. The box weights 1.3 pounds.
12 Primary Opaque Colors: Deep Black, White, Bright Yellow, Grass Green, Pure Pink, Bright Red, Deep Purple, Orange, Coffee Brown, Hot Pink, Sapphire Blue, Flesh (1 oz.)
12 Secondary Opaque Colors: Canary Yellow, Ochre, Chartreuse, Crimson Red, Vermillion Red, Dark Brown, Lake Blue, Phthalo Blue, Aqua Blue, Phthalo Green, Lavender, Magenta (1 oz.)
2 Bottles of Airbrush Reducer & Extender Base (1 oz.)
2 Bottles of Airbrush Cleaner (1 oz.)
1 Color Mixing Wheel
Opaque Airbrush Colors
Are these like watered down acrylics or what?
They are thinned acrylics, not watered down acrylics. Real, different.
Can you use these paints on your face?
Even if the paints are non toxic, they are not cosmetics. They might mess up your face for all I know. I would not recommend it.
Is primer necessary for these paints when using them on plastic?
It all depends on the plastics and the like.
Are these paints safe to use on the skin?
The paints are all non toxic, so they might be safe to use on humans...but I personally would not recommend it.
Are all these airbrush colors mixable?
The acrylics do mix well together.