QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Aspect Ratio: Unknown
- Core technology based on industry leading i1Profiler software for calibrating and profiling all modern laptop and desktop monitor technologies
- The Wacom Calibrator hardware is also compatible with the most recent version of X-Rite Color TRUE mobile app for calibrating Apple iOS and Android mobile devices
- Broadcast video standards support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, and ITU-R Rec.BT.709
- Infinite control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
- Multiple monitor and workgroup profiling
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling - an adaptive technology that measures and analyzes the color capabilities of each unique display for increased accuracy of profile
- Display quality check and trending over time
- Spot color optimization
Publisher: Wacom, Inc
Details: The Wacom Color Manager (includes the Wacom Calibrator hardware and custom Wacom Profiler software) can help take the mystery and complexity out of color management and make sure that colors on your displays and in your finished work reproduce exactly as you intend. Eliminate guesswork, create a color safe environment and attain color accuracy on all displays and final outputs with the ultimate color management solution for artists, photographers and designers. No more time wasting with countless hours of trial and error. The technologically advanced and amazingly fast Wacom Color Manager was developed through the color experts at X-Rite. It not only allows for professional display calibration and profiling on all modern monitors like LCD, LED, Wide Gamut, but also has been uniquely customized for calibrating the Wacom Cintiq 27QHD Creative Pen Displays. The incredibly powerful Cintiq 27QHD and 27QHD touch offer color so precise that there is no need for second color reference monitor for color critical workflows - saving you money and desk space. Couple the Cintiq with the Wacom Color Manager to maintain consistency across your entire workflow including all of your output and viewing devices. Enjoy great gradations, unrivaled color quality, professional on-screen color, and a more perfect color match. The Wacom Color Manager Profiler software offers modes for ultimate flexibility and control. Save, reuse and share any of your Wacom Color Manager settings to achieve consistent results on multiple monitors using different color spaces. Create unique patch sets for optimal profiles by adding custom colors, extracted from your own images or use the included Pantone libraries. Rely on the Automatic Display Control and the display quality assurance feature, which make sure that the color accuracy of your display will remain in different lighting environments and over time. And on top of it all Wacom Color Manager also includes the X-Rite Color TRUE mobile app.