QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the size of this gift box?
The dimensions are 2.4 x 9.7 x 10.3 inches
Does this set come with a mixing palette?
This set does have the palette.
Does this ship to the US and internationally and the like?
It does ship to the States and other parts of the world.
Does this set come with an easel?
The box is sturdy enough to serve as an easel.
Is the notebook designed for watercolors and the like?
The notebook works great and the like. It combines well with these paints.
Brand: Winsor & Newton
- This is a high quality collection of watercolors. They were designed for professionals to travel and sketch on the go. It has 12 colors and plenty of room to mix and match. It includes its own color palette. It includes a series 7 brush and a nice journal designed for watercolors.
- The watercolors in this set are made of the most pristine perfect pigments. They are famous for their strength and high performance. When you apply them, they will stay forever and ever, or at least for 500 years or so.
- This lovely set features: 1x tin box, 12x Half Pan, 1x Series 7 Brush size nr.3, 1x 7x5 inches Professional Watercolour Journal (300gsm cold-pressed - 15 sheets), and 1x blank colour chart.
- 12 Half Pan includes: Winsor Yellow, Winsor Lemon, Winsor Red, Permanent Alizarin Crimson, French Ultramarine, Winsor Blue (green shade), Winsor Green, Chinese White, Yellow Ochre, Alizarin Crimson, Raw Umber and Ivory Black (Some of these paints may vary a bit).
- The fancy Series 7 brush is one of the best watercolor brushes in the world. They are handmade using kolinsky sable hair. The hair is actually from a type of male weasel. Though, there are some female hairs included in the mix.
Release Date: 2017-10-15
Details: This beautiful set was made by Winsor and Newton. It is all some of the finest professional watercolors. This set is part of that company's gifting packages. It is ideal to give to a friend who likes to paint with watercolors on the go. They will ignite their artistic powers, as they travel and paint, instead of taking boring tourist photos. They have a pretty wide range of colors, ideal for mixing and matching.