QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- The Star05 features both wired and wireless USB capability: Simply plug the included USB receiver into your computer to draw wirelessly using the ISM 2.4G and FHSS, or connect the Star05 to your computer with the included USB cable for standard wired use
- Our battery-free stylus with 2048 pressure levels does not require charging. Work and draw without unexpected interruptions
- Six touch-sensitive shortcut keys allow quick access to most commonly used functions
- The Star05's 8x5in working area provides ample room to draw and paint comfortably
- The Star05 is compatible with Windows 10/8/7 and Mac operating systems and most currently available drawing software, such as Photoshop, Paint tool Sai, Clip Studio Paint, etc
Details: LED Indicator light:
White light: indicates that the stylus pen is in contact with the tablet's active area.
Green light of the wireless: in wireless mode, indicates that the tablet is connected to the wireless receiver.
Red, blinking light: indicates that the tablet's battery power is running low.
Blue light: indicates that the battery is charging.
Green light of the battery: indicates that the battery is fully charged.
Technology: Electromagnetic Digitizer/ ISM 2.4G and spread spectrum frequency hopping (FHSS) technology.
Pen : P03 Passive Pen
Pressure Sensitivity: 2048 Levels
Active Area: 8" x 5"/ 203 mm x 127 mm
Resolution: 5080 LPI (Lines Per Inch)
Report Rate: USB cable mode 250 RPS, Wireless Mode 150PPS
Accuracy: ±0.01 Inch
Reading Height: 10 mm
Net Weight: 440g
Color Option: Black
Power Voltage: USB cable mode DC 5V, Wireless Mode 3.7 V